This upcoming commencement will allow spring 2014 graduates to be recognized at the following ceremonies.
Friday, May 9
Mennonite College of Nursing — 4 p.m. at Braden Auditorium
College of Arts and Sciences — 7 p.m. at Redbird Arena
Saturday, May 10
College of Education — 9 a.m. at Redbird Arena
College of Applied Science and Technology — noon at Redbird Arena
College of Business — 4 p.m. at Redbird Arena
College of Fine Arts — 7 p.m. at Braden Auditorium
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• Arrive one hour prior to the ceremony start time.
• If your ceremony is at Redbird Arena, check in at Horton Field House.
• If your ceremony is taking place in Braden Auditorium, check in at the Bone Student Center.
• There is no limit to the number of guests you are allowed to have attend the commencement ceremony. Remember to have friends and family members arrive early. • Set a predetermined meeting place with your guests for after the ceremony to avoid confusion and becoming separated.
• Ceremonies should last an estimated two hours.
• Be prepared for pictures during the ceremony as professional photographers will be snapping photos throughout the ceremony. • A live stream of the ceremony will be available at graduationservices. ilstu.edu, under the “Family and Guests” tab. OTHER FREQUENT CONCERNS:
• Diplomas will be mailed to graduates after all requirements are met, usually eight to 12 weeks following commencement.
• Diploma covers will be presented at the commencement ceremony.
• Diplomas will be 10” x 8” for those wanting to buy a frame.
• Complimentary parking will be available for all who are attending commencement ceremonies.